Sunday 2 March 2014

Rhodes Roads: cycling holidays

A friend of mine went to Rhodes Roads and asked me to recommend them on my blog.
I said I would love to, so here's some text about them!

Rhodes Roads provides alternative holidays on Rhodes. We offer seven-day cycling programme with full accommodation and daily cycling itineraries, plus Greek language and cuisine lessons. We take our guests around the well-known sights on Rhodes but at the same time we discover alternative Rhodes.
We provide our guests with their own bike (Specialized Hardrock) and we alter our itineraries to suit beginners as well as skilled cyclists.

And here are some photos!
For more information you can also take a look at their website: http://www.rhodesroads.com/




About

Dear visitor,


Welcome to my blog!

my name is Jiska I am a: visual artist, writer, photographer.

And cyclist.

Every day while cycling, I come across many different people.

They are on the way or coming from somewhere.

Somewhere on the route of their daily life I meet them, and capture them, mostly unnoticed ..

I find it intriguing to photograph people from behind because then they are fairly anonymous. Still, however, you can see, through little things, what kind of people they are.

Where are they going to? Where to they come from? How do they feel? Are they happy, or do they have a harsh life? What kind of person is he or she?

That tension between anonymous and non-anonymous, I find interesting, and that I try to investigate.

Where does anonymity start and where does it end?

I hope you will enjoy my blog!

You can find more information about me and my work on http://www.jiskadevries.nl